1.9

The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard.Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt.

He completed that part of the contract in a satisfactory manner. The last part of the contract was for a rock wall to be re-built & the gate re-installed. When the dirt filling was finished (day 9), we entered into a Change Order Contract for a new, wider gate to be installed. On the day that was to be done I paid the owner, Manuel Holguin, the money due him for the complete project.

He left before re-building the wall w/gate and has never returned. During numerous phone conversations he has promised he would complete the project, but it has now been over 1 month and he has not been back.

The contract was for the project to be completed in 7 days.As the missing gate is a security concern, I will now have to hire a new contractor for it to be installed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with friendly employees and stated that there is a room for improvement of being swindled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of velator contracting gate building service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Velator Contracting needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned velator contracting gate building service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Velator Contracting.

Had an Experience with Velator Contracting?

Comments

Hello,

My name is Manuel Holguin with Velator Contracting Inc.

The gate was to be made by a welding company.I paid them the amount of the gate to be built from scratch.

they said they would have it done in a couple of days.

It took them about 3 weeks to complete and they made it the wrong size. i went to Mr Andrews home to explain the situation today 06/13/2016. I let him know that it was not our fault the door is not ready.

and let him know that we will fix this issue.

We will have a new door for Mr Andrews by Wednesday 06-15-16. We will pay for the new door out of pocket.

We always fix things that are our fault.

We always keep our clients happy.Thank you.